ADMISSION PROCEDURE – BAMS
- Students must have passed 12th Class examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with minimum 50% of marks in the aggregate. eligible for admission to BAMS Course. There may be sum relaxation in case of SC/ ST/ OBC- A / OBC- B and PWD 40% to 45% OR As per The Government Policy .
- The candidates should attain the age of 17 years (complete) as of on 31st December of the year of admission of BAMS Course.
HOW TO GET ADMISSION ?
- Candidate must be qualified through NEET examination conducted by National Testing Agency, Govt of India
Admission will be confirmed as per the existing rules of Central Selection Committee ( Formed by The Govt. Of West Bengal ) at the time of admission Process.
- For Details Contact NEET UG COUNCELLING AYUSH, Dept OF HEALTH & FW , SWASTHA BHABAN Govt Of West Bengal. https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION & SUBJECTS
- Medium of Instruction is ENGLISH , SANSKRIT, BENGALI & HINDI
CERTIFICATES REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Class 10th Admit card.(Original )
- Class 10th Marks card(Original)
- 10+2 OR HSC Marks card. (Original)
- 10+2 OR HSC Certificate (Original)
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET2021 Score Card
- SC/ST/CATEGORY-I/2A/2B/3A/3B/OBC Caste/Claim certificates (if applicable). (Original)
- Physical fitness certificate.
- Conduct & Character certificate from the institution last studied. (Original)
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied. (Original)
- Migration certificate (Not applicable to West Bengal students). (Original)
- Income certificate (If applicable).( Original )
- Recent Photographs
- Mail Id
- Mobile No